"To live in a world where all people feel whole"
"To enhance the lives of others by valuing their individual needs and providing a holistic approach to reclaiming their lives."
- Degree in Mind Body Transformational Psychology with Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA)
- Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Holistic Life Coach, Certified Holistic Nutrition Educator, Certified Holistic Wellness Practitioner with (SWIHA)
- Complimentary education in Neuro Linguistic Programming, Stress Management, Intuition - Inner Wisdom, Addictions, Energy Anatomy, Essentials Oils, Aromatherapy, Death Dying and Hospice, Prayer Therapy, Pain Management, Meditation, Color Therapy, Music Therapy with (SWIHA)
- Fitness Training with National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Public Speaking and Psychology coursework with Mohave Community College
- Member of Toastmasters International
- Brain Thrive By 25 with Amen University